Latest Update: All the districts in AP have announced notifications for contract posts in government hospitals. Staff Nurse, Lab Technicians, Pharmacists, Bio-statisticians, and other vacancies are notified by DMHO, APVVP and other authorities of districts. District wise notifications with number of posts, qualifications, selection and application download details are given below:
Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh has announced notification for special recruitment drive for the posts of Assistant Professors and GDMO (General Duty Medical Officers) to work in Covid 19 hospitals in the state of AP for one year on contract basis. See details of vacancies, online application process and qualifications hereunder:
General Duty Medical Officer: 592 posts. Qualification is MBBS.
Specialists in General Medicine / Pulmonory Medicine: 400 posts. Qualification: MD or DNB in General Medicine / Pulmonory Medicine
Specialists in Anesthesiology: 192 posts. Qualifications: MD / DNB in Anesthesiology.
Weightage: Weightage upto 15% during regular recruitment will be given to the persons who rendered their service for COVID-19 as per Memo No.3446645/B2/2020, Dt: 13.4.2020.
Pay Scale: Rs. 1,10, 000/- for Specialists and Rs.53,945/- for General Duty Medical Officers
Reservations: Rule of Reservations will apply as per A.P. State Govt. Rules in force.
Candidates should submit application online in the link available at dme.ap.nic.in
- Applications offered w. e. f. 15.4.2020
- Last date of submission of application on or before 19.04.2020 at 5.PM
i) Total Marks : 100
ii) 75 % for Marks obtained in qualifying PG degree / super specialty Examination.
iii) Weightage for No. of years since passing qualifying examination is up to 10
marks @ 1 mark per PG / Super-specialty completed year.
iv) Weightage for Contract service in Govt. Institutions upto15%;
2.5 marks per six months in Tribal Area,
2 marks per six months in Rural Area.
1 mark per six months in Urban Area.
v) There will be no Interview marks.
Attested copies of the following certificates to be uploaded with the application
(All the original certificates will be verified on a specific day)
- S.S.C. certificate ( proof of date of birth)
- Study certificate from class IV to X and Intermediate.
- Marks lists of MBBS Part I & Part II & part III.
- MBBS / MD / MS / DNB / Degree Certificates.
- Post Graduate Degree Certificate / Diploma / Provisional Certificate, along with Marks lists
(who are not produced marks list will not be considered).
- Registration of PG / Diploma / DNB degree with A.P. Medical Council.
- Latest Caste Certificate in case SC/ST/BC. (Certificates issued by MRO in case of SC/BC specifying caste and sub-group indicating A/B/C/D/E in case of BC’s)