Andhra Pradesh State Higher Education Council (APSCHE) – Education Common Entrance Test (Ed.CET) 2022 issued a notification. It is run by Sri Padmavathi Mahila University (SPMV) in Tirupati. Admission to B.Ed Regular Course and B.Ed (Special Education) Program is based on merit achieved in this exam. Admissions are given in Government / Private / Aided Universities.
Eligibility: BA / B.Sc / B.Sc (Home Science) / B.Com / BCA / BBM pass with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Those preparing for final year exams are also eligible. Those who have completed a five-year integrated program in PG / related methodology in the relevant subject; BE / B.Tech passers with at least 55% marks can also apply.
- Must have passed BA / B.Sc or Inter (Mathematics) as well as BCA or B.Tech with Maths as the main subject for choosing Mathematics in Ed.CET.
- Must have completed BCA or B.Sc (Physics, Chemistry) / B.Sc (Allied Materials Sciences) along with Inter (Physics, Chemistry) to choose Physical Sciences.
- To choose Biological Sciences, one must have completed BCA or B.Sc (Botany / Zoology) / B.Sc (Home Science) / B.Sc (Allied Life Sciences) along with Inter (Biological Sciences).
- Must have completed BCA or BA / B.Com / BBM along with Inter (Social Sciences) to choose Social Studies.
- Must have completed BA (Special English) / MA (English) to choose English.
- Details of Allied Material Sciences and Allied Life Sciences subjects can be found on the website.
Age: Candidates must be 19 years of age by July 1. There are no maximum age restrictions.
Ed.CET details: It is conducted in an objective manner. It consists of three parts. A total of 150 Multiple Choice Questions will be asked. 25 from General English in the first part; The second part asks 15 questions from General Knowledge and 10 questions from Teaching Aptitude. In the third part 100 questions are given from the methodology related to the subject chosen by the candidate. Mathematics and English subjects will be given 100 questions by them. 50 each from Physics and Chemistry to the subject of Physical Sciences; 50 each in Botany and Zoology for Biological Sciences subject; The Social Studies subject will have 35 questions from Geography, 30 from History, 15 from Civics and 20 from Economics. The first two parts are common to all subjects. Total marks per question are 150. Question paper (excluding English methodology) is given in English and Telugu mediums. Those who want to write the exam in Urdu medium should choose Kurnool Test Center.
Qualifying Marks for Ed.CET: A minimum of 37 marks (25 percent) is required to qualify for Ed.CET. For women who have chosen the physical sciences, mathematics and methodologies; This provision does not apply to SC, ST candidates.
You can see the website for the syllabus for Ed.CET-2022.
- Application Fee: Rs. 650 for General candidates; Rs.500 for BCs; 450 for SC and ST candidates
- Last date to apply online: June 7
- Corrections in Online Application: June 17 to 24
- Hall Tickets Downloading: From July 2
- Ed.CET 2022 Date: July 13
- Website: cets.apsche.ap.gov.in
APTET 2020 – SGT Online Exams and Model Papers – Telugu MediumProduct on sale