Super 30 is a Patna (Bihar) based IIT JEE coaching center. The famous institute run by Anand Kumar takes only 30 poor students based on the performance in entrance examination conducted by the institute. Super 30 has also extended its coaching from Bihar to Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand and Delhi. Super 30 Applications Download is provided from the links given below.
Separate applications for 10th, 11th and 12th Students:
Super 30 conducts entrance exams for 10, 11th and 12th passed students to select poor and meritorious students. It provides free lodging and boarding facility for the students. It is mandatory for the students to stay in hostel provided by Super 30.
Following is the procedure to apply for Super 30 Entrance Exam:
Print the application form downloaded
Fill the application form.
Come with application form along with Rs 70 only at the nearest center of
the entrance examination. You will get admit card at the center. For the
nearest center, you can visit Super 30 website www.super30.org
Super 30 Applications Download
Entrance Exam Syllabus:
1) Basic Mathematics: Real Numbers, Modulus of a real number, greatest integer of a real number and other basic facts of elementary mathematics.
2) Algebra: Complex numbers, Quadratic Equations, Arithmetic, Geometric And Harmonic Progressions, Permutations and combinations, Binomial Theorem, Matrices and deterinant.
3) Probability: Simple Probability
4) Trigonometry: Identities, Properties of triangle and trigonometric equations and their solutions.
5) Analytical Geometry: Two dimentions, Cartesian Coordinates, Locus Problems, Straight Line, Circle, Parabola, Ellipse and Hyperbola.
6) Differential Calculus: Function, limit, continuity, derivative of a function, geometrical interpretation of the derivative, tangents and normals, increasing and decreasing functions, maximum and minimum values of a function, Rolles’ theorem and Lagrange’s Mean Value Theorem.
Rest and Motion, The Forces, Newton’s Laws of motion, Friction, Circular Motion, Work and energy, centre of mass, linear momentum, rotational mechanics, gravitation, simple harmonic motion, fluid mechanics, some mechanical properties of matter, wave motion and waves on a string, heat and temparature, calorimetry, laws of thermodynamics, specific heat capacities of gases, heat transfer.
Structure of atom, periodic table, chemical bonding, states of matter, gases and liquid, thermo dynamics, chemical equillibrium, chemistry of s-block elements, chemistry of p-block elements, basic organic chemistry, chemistry of hydrocarbons.