Details of VAA (AP Village Agriculture Assistant): Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Village Agriculture Assistant-Grade-II (6714posts)in A.P. Agricultural Subordinate Services. Age of the candidates should be between 18 to 42 years as on 01 July 2019. The Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II) post carries the pay scale of Rs.14,600 – Rs.44,870/- in RPS 2015.
Selection and Posting: The selected candidates will be posted in the Andhra Pradesh Grama Panchayats as per G.O.Ms.No. 110, Panchayati Raj and Rural Development (MDL-1) department dated, 19.07.2019. The Written Examination for Village Agriculture Assistant is likely to be held on 1st September 2019. Details of mock tests are given below:
District wise vacancies of AP Village Agriculture Assistants:
Srikakulam – 676 posts
Vizianagaram – 490 posts
Visakhapatnam – 292 posts
East Godavari – 818 posts
West Godavari – 477 posts
Krishna – 540 posts
Guntur – 627 posts
Prakasam – 709 posts
SPSR Nellore – 537 posts
Chittoor – 352 posts
Ananthapuramu – 282 posts
Kurnool – 590 posts
YSR Kadapa – 324 posts
Total Vacancies: 6714 posts
Online Mock Tests / Model Papers for Agriculture Assistants Posts:
Qualifications for Engineering Assistant:
Must have passed the 4 Years B.Sc, (Agriculture)
4 Years B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering) from a recognized University in the State / any other University accredited by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), Ministry of Agriculture & Farmer Welfare, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
2 Years Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic
2 Years Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic (Seed Technology)
2 Years Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic (Organic Farming)
3 Years Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic (Agricultural Engineering) recognized by the ANGRAU
Serving MPEOs with B.Sc (BZC) degree are also eligible to apply as a one-time exemption for having worked as MPEO in the Dept. of Agriculture. On selection B.Sc (BZC) candidates should acquire a 2 year Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic to get eligibility for further promotion.
Pay Scale and Probation:
The candidates on selection and appointment will be paid Rs. 15,000/- PM as consolidated pay for a period of 2 years. They will be given regular scale of pay after satisfactory completion of 2 years probation .The selected candidates on appointment will be deployed to work in the Village Secretariats.
The proforma application will be available on the Website (https://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in) from 27.07.2019 to 12.08.2019 (Note:10/08/2019 is the last date for payment of fee upto 11:59 midnight).
Apply Online : Here
Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Website viz., https://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a user ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR user ID through the above said website.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
Part- A : General Studies and mental ability – 50 marks
Part-B: Agriculture Subject – 100 marks
For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry negative mark.
Syllabus for AP Village Agriculture Assistant:
PART A – General Studies and Mental Ability:
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- General English.
- Current affairs of regional, national and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary development in science and Technology and information Technology.
- History & Culture of India with specific focus on AP.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy, reforms ad centre – state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, Social justice, rights issues.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Syllabus for Part B:
- Principles and Practices of Crop Production
- Principles and practices of Soil Science and Management
- Principles of Agricultural Economics
- Fundamentals of Seed Technology
- Agricultural Extension Methods
- Fundamentals of Plant Protection
- Watershed Management
- Soil and Water Conservation Practices
- Farm Machinery, power and Agricultural Implements
- Environmental Science and Disaster Management
- Post-Harvest Technology