Telangana BC Study Circle has announced free coaching for the candidates appearing for various recruitment examinations to be conducted by TSSPDCL, Hyderabad. Vacancies are available in Junior linemen and Junior Assistants / Computer Operator positions. Written will be conducted only for Junior Assistants cum Computer Operators vacancies.
Model Papers / Mock Tests:
We are providing model papers / mock tests for TSSPDCL Junior Assistants / Computer Operators examination. The mock test package has subject wise and grand tests as per the syllabus prescribed by TSSPDCL. See details below:
Free Coaching by BC Study Circle:
BC Study Circle is offering free coaching for Junior Assistants exam. Interested candidates have to apply online only through BC Study Circle website at http://studycircle.cgg.gov.in .
Online applications can be submitted from 23rd October to 30th October 2019 through http://studycircle.cgg.gov.in. For details, candidates can contact at the following phone number 040 – 2407 1178.
Details of Mock Tests / Model Papers / Online Exams:
TSSPDCL Junior Assistants cum Computer Operators Online Mock Tests Package:
Section – A
- Numerical Ability (Telugu Medium) – 6 Tests – 6 X 50 = 300 Questions
- Logical Reasoning (Telugu Medium) – 6 Tests – 6 X 50 = 300 Questions
Section – B
- Computer Awareness (English Medium) – 6 Tests – 6 X 50 = 300 Questions
Section – C
- English Language Proficiency (English Medium) – 6 Tests – 6 X 50 = 300 Questions
- General Knowledge (Telugu Medium) (including all topics mentioned in syllabus) – 10 Tests – 10 X 50 = 500 Questions
Grand Tests (Section A+B+C) – 15 Tests – 15 X 80 = 1200 Questions