AP Ward Sachivalayam Secretary OR Ward Administrative Secretary Notification Details: Applications are invited online for the recruitment to the post of Ward Administrative Secretary in A.P. Municipal Ministerial Subordinate Service from the eligible candidates within age group of 18 to 42 years as on 01 July 2019. Ward Administrative Secretary is carrying the scale of pay of Rs.15030-46060.
Pay Scale / Probation:
The candidates on the selection and appointment will be paid Rs.15,000/- PM as consolidated pay for a period of 2 years. They will be given scale of pay after satisfactory completion of 2 years probation. The selected candidates on appointment will be deployed to work in the Ward Secretariats established in the Urban Local Bodies as per G.O. Ms. No. 217 MA & UD Dept., Dt. 20.07.2019.
Also Read: Grama Sachivalayam Panchayat Secretary Posts
Mock Tests / Model Papers:
Online Application Submission for AP Ward Sachivalayam Secretary:
The Proforma application will be available on Website http://wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in, http://vsws.ap.gov.in, http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in from 27.07.2019 to 10.08.2019 (Note: 10/08/2019 is the last date for payment of fee upto 11:59 midnight).
OTPR Generation at http://wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in
Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio- data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the website viz., http://wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in. Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a user ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR use ID through the above said website.
Written Exam Date:
The written examination for AP Ward Sachivalayam Secretary posts is likely to be held on 1st September 2019. There would be objective type questions which are to be answered on offline mode (using OMR Sheet).
Ward Administrative Secretary Qualification: Any Graduate
Witten examination (Objective Type) :
Part –A: General Studies & Mental Ability : 75 marks
Part-B: History, Economy, Geography, Politics etc.: 75 marks
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- General Mental ability and reasoning
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation
- Comprehension – Telugu & English
- General English
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Current affairs of Regional, National and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary developments in Science and Technology and information Technology.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- History & Culture of India with specific focus on AP
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy, reforms and center – state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh
- Economy and Planning in India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, social justice, rights issues
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political and Legal implications/problems.
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh. 8. Women empowerment and economic development through Self Help Groups / Community Based Organizations with focus on weaker sections.