Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai has announced notification for admission into two year PG degree programmes in M.A., M. Sc., M.H.A., M.P.H. for academic year 2013 - 15. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online only. Following are details of courses and Number of seats.
1. School of Social Work : M. A. Social Work in Children and Family - 26, Criminology and Justice - 26, Community Organization and Development Practice - 30, Disability Studies and Action - 26, Dalit and Tribal Studies and Action - 25, Mental Health - 20, Public Health - 20, Livelihoods and Entrepreneurship - 20, Women - Centred Practice - 15, Management of Voluntary – Non - Profit Organisations - 30, Mental Health - 15 seats.
2. School of Management and Labour Studies : M.A. in Human Resource Management and Labour Relations - 61, Social Entrepreneurship - 30, Globalisation and Labour - 20 seats.
3. School of Health Systems Studies : Master of Health Administration - 35, Master of Hospital Administration (MHA) - 46, Master of Public Health (MPH) in Social Epidemiology - 25, Master of Public Health (MPH) in Health Policy, Economics and Finance - 20 seats.
4. School of Development Studies (M.A. in Development Studies - 46, Women's Studies - 26 seats.
5. School of Education (M.A. in Education (Elementary) - 41 seats.
6. School of Habitat Studies : M.A. / M. Sc. in Climate Change and Sustainability Studies - 15, Disaster Management - 40, Urban Policy and Practice - 20, Regulatory Governance - 20, Water Policy and Governance - 15 seats.
7. Centre for Human Ecology : MA Applied Psychology - Specialization in Counseling Psychology / Clinical Psychology - 45 seats.
8. School for Media and Cultural Studies : M.A. in Media and Cultural Studies - 25 seats.
9. Centre for Digital Library and Information Sciences : Master of Library and Information Science - 15 seats.
Full time Post Graduation programmes are offered by Guwahati, Mumbai, Tuljapur and Hyderabad campuses of TISS. The selection process will consist of National Common Entrance Test, Pre-Interview Test and Personal Interview. Written test will be held on 13th January, 2013 in online only. The hard copy of application form should be sent along with self attested copies of all relevant documents to the Institute. Last date for the receipt of application form is 10th November, 2012.