The Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL), Kothagudem, Khammam district in Telangana will conduct Management Trainees (MT) recruitment exam on 1st June 2015. Hall tickets for the above exam can be downloaded from the website www.scclmines.com .
Following are model questions:
1) Who among the following developed the classic three - step model of
(1) Kurt Lewin (2) H. Simon (3) J.P. Kotter (4) L.R. Murph
2) An interim or final order pertaining to Industrial dispute passed by Industrial
Tribunal / Labour Court is called :
1) Judgement 2) Order 3) Award 4) Decree
3) A man ate 100 bananas in five days, each day eating 6 more than the previous day. How many bananas did he eat on the first day?
1) Eight 2) Four 3) Three. 4) None of the above
4) Gandhiji's views on industrial relations are based on some of his fundamental
principles which constitute the core of his philosophy. One of those are:
1) Nirvana 2) Aparigraha 3) Tapasya 4) Suguna
See more questions below: