The Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (RSV), Tirupati will conduct and all India level Combined Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed.) Entrance Test (CSSET) and Combined Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed.) Entrance Test (CSAET) at specified examination centres in different parts of the country for admission to B.Ed and M.Ed. prorammes for the year 2012-2013. Admission to the above programmes in Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha – Tirupati, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan – New Delhi and SLBS Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha – New Delhi will will be based on results and ranks in CSSET 2012 and CSAET 2012. Following are details of eligibility, selection and application procedure:
1) CSSET (B.Ed.) Eligibility: Applicants should have passed in Shastri / B.A. (Sanskrit) or Equivalent in 10+ 2+ 3 pattern with minimum 50 percent marks OR they should have passed in two year Shastri / B.A. (Sanskrit) / equivalent with at least 50 percent marks and a pass in one year Bridge course / Setu or one year of Acharya / M.A. (Sanskrit). Candidates with a pass in Acharya / M.A. (Sanskrit) are also eligible to apply. Those appearing for final year of qualifying examination can also apply. Age must be 20 years as on 1-10-2012.
2) CSAET (M.Ed.) Eligibility: Candidates should have passed in Acharya / M.A. (Sanskrit) or its equivalent with Shiksha Shastri or B.Ed. (with Sanskrit methodology) along with minimum 55 percent aggregate marks in both. They should get at least 50 percent marks in both theory and practicals separately in Shiksha Shastri / B.Ed. Candidates appearing for final year exams also can apply. Age should be minimum 23 years as on 1-10-2012.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates can obtain application forms from any of the following places by submitting a DD for Rs. 500 in person or Rs. 550 by post sending along with a request to the Co-ordinator, CSSET & CSAET, R.S.Vidyapeetha, Tirupati-517 507 (A.P.). DD should be drawn in favour of ‘Registrar, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati’ and payable at Tirupati. Applications can also be downloaded from the website http://rsvidyapeetha.ac.in and sent to the above address along with DD. Last date for issue and receipt of completed applications is 2nd March 2012. Examination date is 12th May 2012 (10 AM – 12-40 PM).
Application forms and Guidelines are available at:
1. Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, 56-57, Institutional Area, D-Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi-58
2. Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati
3. Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, Shri Ranbir Campus, Kot Bhalwal-181 122, Jammu
4. Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, K.J. Somaiya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, II Floor, SIMSR Building, Vidya Vihar, Mumbai-400077, Maharashtra.
5. Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, Bhopal Campus, Sanskrit Marg, Bagh Sevania, Bhopal-562 043, M.P.
6. S.L.B.S. Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi- 16
7. Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, Vedavyasa Campus, Garli, Tehsil Dehra, Kangra Dist.-177108, H.P.
8. Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, Guruvayur Campus, Puranattukara, Trichur-680 551, Kerala.
9. Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, Lucknow Campus, Vishal Khand-4, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226 010, U.P.
10. Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, Jaipur Campus, Gopalpura Byepass, Triveni Nagar, Jaipur-302018, Rajasthan
11. Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, Ganganath Jha Campus, Chandrashekhar Azad Park, Company Bagh, Allahabad-211 002, U.P.
12. Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, Rajiv Gandhi Campus, Menase, Sringeri- 577139, Karnataka.
13. Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, Shri Sadashiv Campus, Puri-752001, Odisha
Examination Centres: Shimla, Bhopal, Tirupati, Chandigarh, Bengaluru, Delhi, Haridwar, Cuttack, Kolkata, Lucknow, Jaipur, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Puri, Manipur, Sringeri, Trissur and Varanasi. For more details, you can see http://rsvidyapeetha.ac.in or contact at Phone Nos. 0877-2288644, 0877-2287748.