National Institute of Technology (NIT Warangal) has issued admission notification for M.Sc.(Tech.) and M.Sc. courses for the academic year 2012-13. NIT will conduct NITWET-2012 (National Institute of Technology Warangal Entrance Test), a national level entrance exam for these courses. Admission to all the below mentioned programmes will be based on the ranks in NITWET-2012 only. Following are details of courses, eligibility, download of hall tickets and results.
1) M.Sc. (Tech.) Engineering Physics: Duration is three years. Eligibility: Applicants should have B.Sc. of at least three years duration with at least 60 percent marks or equivalent grade. They must have studied Physics and Mathematics at B.Sc. level.
2) M.Sc (Applied Mathematics) / M.Sc. (Mathematics and Scientific Computing): Duration is two years. Eligibility: Candidates should have B.Sc. / BA of at least 3 years duration with 60 percent marks and should have studied Mathematics at B.Sc./B.A level.
3) M.Sc. Chemistry: Duration is two years. Eligibility: Applicants should have B.Sc. with first class marks and must have studied Chemistry at B.Sc level.
Interested candidates an apply online through NIT Warangal website at nitwet2012.nitw.ac.in . Print outs of online application forms should be sent to Deputy Registrar (Academic), NIT Warangal - 506004, Andhra Pradesh. Last date is 30th May 2012.
1) Publication of Advertisement: 30th April, 2012
2) Opening date for online submission of application form: 30th April, 2012
3) Closing date of online submission of application: 25th May, 2012
4) Last date for receipt of printout of online submission of applications: 30th May, 2012
5) Download of admit card from www.nitwet2012.nitw.ac.in : 5th June, 2012 to Friday 8th June, 2012
6) Date and Time of NITWET Examination: 15th June, 2012 (Mathematics – 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon, Physics - 3.00 PM to 5.00 PM); 16th June, 2012 (Chemistry – 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon)
7) Results: 22nd June, 2012.