SEMCI India (Mumbai) is conducting 9th Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test (NEST) 2013 on 27th January 2013 from 10 AM to 12 Noon. Interested candidates can download application form from www.nest.net.in . You can also apply online through this website. Winners of the test will get scholarships worth Rs. 25000 to Rs.50000.
Only College students are eligible to apply for this test. There are two levels / categories as mentioned below:
1) NEST 1: Applicants should be first and second year degree students from Engineering, MBBS / BAMS / BDS or 12th (Science), BCA, B.Sc. (All) OR Diploma in Engineering (only final year students). Number of scholarships : 10.
2) NEST 2: Third and Fourth year student of Engineering, MBBS / BAMS / BHMS / BUMS / BDS/ BCA / B.Sc. 9Only Computers and IT students) are eligible. Number of scholarships : 10.
The NEST exam will consist of following sections:
1) NEST 1 : Physics and Chemistry OR NEST 2: Technical Aptitude.
2) Mathematics or Biology
3) Verbal Aptitude (English Language)
4) Logical Thinking (Reasoning)
5) General Knowledge.
Participation fee is Rs.500 if the candidate apply before 30th September 2012. Candidates who want previous question papers can add Rs.300 to the participation fee. The DD should be drawn in favour of SEMCI India and payable at Mumbai. Filled in forms along with DD should be sent to SEMCI India, B-1, Piccadilly Flats, 57-J, Clare Road, Byculla, Mumbai - 400008.