The Jindal School of Government and Public Policy (JSGP) has announced admission notification 2012 - 2013 for M.A. in Public Policy (MPP). The programme is aimed at promoting research and training in the issues of governance and public policy. This is an inter-disciplinary programme with the participation of schools of law, business and international affairs. Following are details of eligibility, selection and application procedure:
The JSPG has following Research Centres:
1) Centre for the Study of Land and Environment
2) Centre for the Study of Corruption and Good Governance
3) Centre for Rural Economy and Food Policy
4) Centre for Equitable Development
5) Centre for Social and Education Policy
6) Centre for Urban Studies
7) Centre for Democracy and Electoral Reforms
8) Centre for Public Health
9) Centre for Public Leadership
10) Centre for Development and Finance
11) Centre for the Study of Poverty and Inequality
Eligibility: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree such as B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., B.E., B.Tech., B.B.A., LL.B., M.B.B.S., etc. and those appearing for final year exams also can apply. Selection will be based on the Entrance Examination which will be conducted online. The institute also offering scholarships for meritorious candidates.
Interested candidates can download applications forms from the website at www.jsgp.edu.in. The MPP programme will commence from 1st August 2012. Address for contact: O.P. Jindal Global University, Sonipat Narela Road, Near Jagdishpur Village, Sonipat, Haryana-131 001. Ph: +91 8930110858; +91 8930110846. Website: http://www.jsgp.edu.in .