Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Calcutta has announced notification for admission into 6th Batch of Post Graduate Programme for Executives (PGPEX) for the year 2011-12. The programme is opened to working executives. This is a one year full time residential Diploma Program targeted at executives with potential for top level managerial positions. The PGPEX program will focus on imparting communication, team building and leadership skills apart from international study tours and project in India.
Eligibility: Applicants should be executives with Graduate degree in any discipline. They should have at least 5 years of post qualification managerial / professional experience. Candidates also require a valid GMAT score, taken within last 36 months of application date. Proficiency in English is necessary.
Selection of the candidates will be based on Academic Background, work experience as professional, GMAT score, Personal interview, statement of purpose and recommendation letters from two senior persons from academics or managerial persons of companies. Interested candidates can download application forms from the website www.iimcal.ac.in/pgpex . Please visit IIMC website at www.iimcal.ac.in/pgpex for details such as application procedure, selection process, course fee and other information.
Fee and Payment Schedule:
1. By 31st December, 2011: Rs.2,00,000/-(1st Installment)
2. By 16th and 17th April 2012: Rs.3,00,000/- (2nd Installment)
3. By 25th July, 2012: Rs.5,00,000/-(3rd Installment)
4. By 28th November, 2012: Rs.4,00,000/- (4th Installment)
1. Downloading application form starts from http://programslive.iimcal.ac.in : 30th June 2011
2. Last date for submission of duly completed application form: 1st July – 31st August 2011
3. Interview of short listed candidates: Second half of October 2011
4. Announcement of selected candidates: Second half of November 2011