Indian Institute of Health Management Research (Society), Jaipur has announced Admission Notification for admission to its prestigious PG Diploma programmes for the year 2012-2014. IIHMR has centers at Delhi and Bangalore along with Jaipur. All the programme of IIHMR are approved by AICTE. These institutions are known for quality training in healthcare related courses. Following are details of seats, eligibility and application procedure:
Following are centers of IIHMR Society:
1) Institute of Health Management Research, Jaipur
2) International Institute of Health Management Research, Delhi
3) Institute of Health Management Research, Bangalore
Here are the programmes:
1) Postgraduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management (PGDHM): 300 seats (Jaipur: 120 Seats, Delhi: 120 Seats, Bangalore: 60 Seats) Qualification: Applicants should have Graduation in any discipline
2) Postgraduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Management (PGDPM): 60 seats (Offered only at IIHRM - Jaipur). Candidates should have Graduation in any one of these following disciplines: Medicine, Science, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, and Management.
3) Postgraduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM): 60 seats (only at Jaipur center of IIHRM). Qualification: Applicants should have Graduation in any of these: Medicine, nursing, ISM, Management, economics, science, rural development, commerce, social and behavioral sciences, agriculture, social work and any other relevant areas.
Interested candidates can download application forms from the website http://www.jaipur.iihmr.org/frmPGDHM_Announces.aspx . Last date for the receipt of completed applications for all the courses is 4th June 2012. Address: IIHMR, Prabhu Dayal Marg, Sanganer Airport, Jaipur- 302011. India. Phone: +91-141-2791431-32, 3924700. Website: www.iihmr.org. Email : email@example.com.