Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) shall conduct 16th All India Entrance Examination for admission to Bachelor (AIEEA-UG-2011) and Master (AIEEA - PG-2011) Degree Programs in Agriculture and Allied Sciences at agricultural universities for the academic year 2011-12. Total seats in ICAR Deemed Universities such as NDRI Karnal, and Master Programmes at IARI, IVRI, NDRI and CIFE will be filled based on these exams. And 15 percent seats (tentative) for Bachelor Courses and 25 percent seats (tentative) for Master Programmes at State Agricultural Universities, Central Agricultural University Imphal, Central Universities with Agricultural Faculty (BHU, Viswa Bharati, Nagaland University and Aligarh Muslim University (for PG only)) and SHIATS Allahabad for the academic session 2011-12 will be filled through these entrance examinations.
Following are details of courses:
1. Bachelor Degree programmes (B.Sc./ B.Tech./ B.F.Sc.): Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering, Biotechnology, Dairy Technology, Horticulture, Banking and Co-operation, Food Science, Forestry, Home Science, Fisheries Sciences, Sericulture, Agricultural Marketing, and Commercial Agriculture and Business Management.
2. Master’s Degree programmes: Agriculture, Forestry, Agricultural Engineering, Home Science, Horticulture, Biotechnology, Social Sciences, Dairy Technology, Physical Sciences, Veterinary, Fisheries, and allied sciences.
Eligible candidates will get National Talent Scholarships (NTS) and ICAR Jnior Research Fellowships (JRF) based on their rankings in AIEEA-UG-2011 and AIEEA-PG-2011 examinations. There are 475 ICAR-Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) offered by ICAR.
1. Sale of Information Bulletin / Application Forms: Up to 15th February 2011
2. Last date for receipt of applications: 15th February 2011.
3. UG Examination: 16th April 2011
4. PG Examination: 17th April 2011
You can get detailed notification from http://www.icar.org.in/files/Advt_For_Website_UG_PG_2011_Detailed.pdf