DOEACC Centre, Calicut (Kerala) is inviting applications for admission to various advanced and PG Diploma courses to be commenced from 2011-2012. DOEACC Centre is an unit of DOEACC Society and established to impart education, training, Research and Development and Consultancy in IT and Electronics fields. DOEACC is is an autonomous body of the Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India.The Centre offer very comprehensive and industry oriented programmes in the areas of IT and Electronics. There are about 60 programmes in the subject areas like Power Electronics, CAD/ CAM, Process Control and Instrumentation, Embedded Systems, VLSI, BioInformatics and Information Technology. Following are details of programmes for which admissions are going on:
1) Advanced Course in Mobile Application Development using J2ME: Duration is 2 months. Programme will commence from 12th December 2011.
2) Advanced course in .NET Technologies: Duration is 3 Months. Programme will start from 26th December 2011.
3) Advanced Course in .Net Technologies (Online Course): Duration is 3 months. Programme will commence from 26th December 2011.
4) Advanced Diploma in Mobile Application Development using J2ME (Online Course): Duration is 3 months. Course will start from 26-12 -2011.
5) PG Diploma in Embedded System Design: Duration is 24 Weeks. The programme will commence from 15th February 2012.
Eligibility Requirements: Applicants should have BE / B.Tech/ M.Sc. (CS/ IT / Electronics), MCA, other qualifications with relevant experience. Candidates can pursue online courses parallel to their study or work from their home or office. Interested candidates can obtain details of application, fee, course delivery and dates from www.doeaccccalicut.ac.in . Address: DOEACC Centre Calicut, PB No 5, NIT Campus, Calicut - 673601. Phone: 0495 - 2287266.