DOEACC Centre, Calicut (Kerala) is inviting applications for admission to MCA and other diploma programmes for the year 2011-12. DOEACC, Calicut is an autonomous body functioning under the aegis of Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India. The DOEACC Centre is a premier organization for education, training, research and development and consultancy in the disciplines of IT and Electronics. Following are details of programs:
1) Master of Computer Applications (MCA): 60 seats (30 merit seats + 30 managements seats). Admission to all the seats will be based on the ranks in Kerala Entrance Exam 2011 for MCA conducted by CEE, Kerala. Last date for the receipt of filled applications is 22nd August 2011.
2) PG Diploma in Embedded System Design: Duration: 24 Weeks; Course will start from 17th August 2011.
3) PG Diploma in Embedded Wireless and Mobile Applications: Duration: 24 Weeks; Course will commence from 17 August 2011.
4) PG Diploma in VLSI and Embedded Hardware Design: Duration: 24 Weeks; Course will start from 22nd August 2011.
5) PG Diploma in ASIC Design and Verification: Duration is 24 Weeks; Course commences from 22nd August 2011.
6) PG Diploma in Industrial Automation System Design: Duration is 24 Weeks; Course starts from 13 September 2011
7) Advanced Course in J2EE: Duration is 3 Months; Course will start from 19th September 2011
8) Advanced Diploma in Information Security Administration and Audit: Duration is 3 Months; Program starts from 17th October 2011.
9) Advanced Diploma in Wireless and Mobile Security: Duration is 3 Months; Course will commence from 17th October 2011.
Admissions also open for PG Diploma courses in VLSI, ASIC Verification, Industrial Automation, Information Security, IT. MCA is offered in academic collaboration with embedded system companies in Bangalore and Techno Park in Thiruvananthapuram. For more details, please contact at Post Box No. 5, P. O. NIT Campus, Calicut - 673601, Kerala. Phone No: 0495 - 2287266, 2287166. Email : firstname.lastname@example.org. Details can also be obtained from http://doeacccalicut.ac.in/