Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, a top notch institute for advanced training in computers and IT related courses has issued notification for admission into various PG Diploma Courses for the academic session to be started from February 2014.
Following are the PG Diploma Programmes offered at CDAC:
1. Advanced Computing (PG-DAC)
2. Wireless and Mobile Computing (PG - DWiMC)
3. VLSI Design (PG - DVLSI)
4. Embedded System Design (PG - DESD)
5. IT Infrastructure, Systems and Security (PG - DITISS)
6. System Software Development (PG - DSSD)
7. Automation and SCADA System (PG - DASS)
8. Integrated VLSI and Embedded Systems Design (PG - DIVESD)
9. Healthcare Informatics (PG - DHI)
Qualification: Applicants should have Post Graduation in Physics / Computational Sciences / Life Sciences / Chemistry / Mathematics.
10. Geoinformatics (PG - DGi)
Qualification: Candidates should have Post Graduation in Physics / Computational Sciences / Applied Sciences / Geography / Geology / Mathematics / Life Sciences/ Chemistry / Graduate in any discipline of Engineering.
Interested candidates can apply online through the website at www.cdac.in . Last date for the submission of applications is 28 November 2013. Selection will be based on CDAC’s Common Admission Test to be held on 08 and 15 December 2013. For more details, see the website, http://www.cdac.in .