1) What are the reasons of studying programming languages?
2) What are the significant characteristics of programming languages?
3) What makes a language portable?
4) Explain language evaluation criteria and characteristics that affect them?
5) Explain about Von-Neumann computer architecture?
6) Explain different aspects of the cost of a programming language?
7) Compare procedure oriented and object oriented programming. Explain the object oriented features supported by C++?
8) Explain fundamental features of object oriented programming language with examples?
9) What do you mean by imperative programming language?
10) What are the differences between special purpose and general purpose programming languages?
11) A programming language can be compiled or interpreted. Give relative advantages and disadvantages of compilation and interpretation. Give examples of compiled and interpreted languages?