Centre for Distance Education, Anna University, Chennai is inviting applications for admission to MBA, MCA and M.Sc. Courses through Distance Mode for Calender Year 2011 batch. Interested candidates can download application forms from university website www.annauniv.edu/cde. You can also obtain application forms from Director, Centre for Distance Education, Anna University through paying Rs. 650. Downloaded forms should carry a DD for Rs. 650 towards application fee drawn in favour of 'The DIrector, Centre for Distance Education, Anna University, Chennai- 600025'. Following are other details:
1. MBA - General Management / Technology Management / Financial Services Management/ Retail Management / Health Services Management / Human Resources Management. Eligibility: Applicants should have passed in any Bachelors Degree in 10+2+3 pattern and they also should qualify in Distance Education Entrance Test (DEET) conducted by Anna University. Duration of the Course is 2 years.
2. MCA: Duration is 6 semesters. Eligibility: Any Bachelors degree and should have studied Mathematics at 10+2 level. Those studeis Mahtematics / Statistics/ Computer Applications at Degree level also eligible. Pass in DEET also required.
3. M.Sc.: Information Technology: This is 2 years course. Eligibility: Applicants should have studied B.Sc. Mathematics / Information Technology / Computer Science/ Physics / Applied Science / Computer Technology / Software Engineering / Applied Science - Computer Technology / Applied Science - Information Technology / Applied Science - Computer Systems Maintenance and Networking / Electronics / B.C.A. / B.E.S.. And pass in DEET conducted by Anna University.
Completed application forms should be sent to the 'The DIrector, Centre for Distance Education, Anna University, Chennai- 600025'. Candidates appearing for their final year exams also can apply.
1. Last date for receipt of request for application by post: 24-12-2010
2. Last date for receipt of filled in forms: 07-01-2011.
3. DEET Entrance Test: 30-01-2011 (10 AM to 12 Noon)