All India Management Association (AIMA) shall conduct Management Aptitude Test during February 2011 for Admission to MBA and PGDM courses in various B-Schools across the country. AIMA MAT will be held both in Paper mode and Computer Based test. Candidates can choose any one of these tests. Interested candidates can register online through www.aima-ind.org/matfeb11 and shall pay the fee through credit card. Applications are also available at select branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank and AIMA Study Center. Following are other details:
Eligibility Requirements: Candidates should have passed in any graduation. Those appearing for final year examinations also can apply. Application fee for purchase of application at bank branches is Rs. 1200. Fee for online application OR cash payment at AIMA New Delhi is Rs. 1050. For online registration, you need to take a DD for Rs. 1050 in favour of 'All India Management Association' payable at New Delhi.
There are about 500 institutions across India taking MAT scores for short listing the candidates for admission to Management Programmes. Complete list of participating institutions, test centers, Examination structure, model / mock tests, question paper pattern, application format and other information available on www.aima-ind.org.
1. Last Date For sale of Application Forms: 15th January 2011
2. Last Date for submission of filled in Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi: 18th January 2011
3. Last Date For Online Registration: 15th January 2011
4. Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi: 18th January 2011
5. Test Date (For Paper- Based Test): 6th February 2011
6. Test Date (Computer Based Test): 12th February 2011 onwards.