Following important questions for SSC / 10th Class Examinations for Telangana State Board. The questions are from Physical Sciences and covers all the syllabus and also as per the latest syllabus and CCE pattern of examination. 1 mark, 2 marks and 4 marks important questions are given below.
1 Mark Questions:
1. “Whenever there is a continuous change of magnetic flux linked with a closed coil, a current is generated in the coil”. Name the law related to this.
2. The distance between vertex and radius of curvature is 30 cm. The focal length of mirror is how much?
3. Write electronic configuration of following elements.
a) Boron b) Chlorine
4. In the modern periodic table, which are the metals among the first ten elements?
5. Arrange Zn, Ag, K, Fe, Na, Ca in descending order of their reactivity series.
6. Which is a good motor fuel?
Two Marks Questions:
1. Take a long cylindrical Copper tube. Hold it so that it is perpendicular
to the horizontal. A stone and a bar magnet are left freely, so the bar
magnet pass through the tube and stone outside the tube. Which one
reaches the earth first. Guess why it is so? Give proper reasons.
2. Substance X turns blue litmus into red. Substance Y turns red litmus
into blue. If the reaction takes place between X and Y, guess what
are the substances to be formed? Give reason.
3. Suggest an experiment to produce a rainbow in your class room and explain the procedure.
4. Draw a figure showing sub-energy levels of fourth energy level (n = 4) of Sommerfeld’s model and state the values of ‘l’ and ‘n’.
5. In house hold circuits, why do we use fuses? What is the use of fuses?
4 Marks Questions:
1. Explain the effects of electric shock on human body.
2. The radius of curvature of two faces of a double convex lens are 10 cm, 15 cm and its focal length is 12 cm. Then determine the refractive index of the lens.
3. Mention the unique properties of Carbon.
4. Mention the factors affecting the formation of Cations an Anions.
5. Explain with an activity to know whether the acid (or base) is strong or weak.
6. Write the list of apparatus required to verify experimentally that the resistance of a conductor is inversely proportional to cross section area.
7. Write the procedure of the experiment with the help of a diagram.