Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar (XIMB) has issued admission notification 2012 for various management programmes. All the programmes of XIMB are approved by AICTE. XIMB is one of the highly reputed B-Schools in the country. The institute is known for good placements, experienced faculty and excellent infrastructure. Following are details of programmes, eligibility and application procedure:
1) PGDM: This is a two year full time programme for Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM); Eligibility: Applicants should have minimum three year Bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 50 percent marks. Those studying final year also can apply.
2) Postgraduate Diploma in Management (HRM) (PGDM-HRM): This is a full time programme with a duration of two years. Eligibility: Candidates should have Bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum 50 percent marks. Final year candidates also eligible.
3) Postgraduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDM-RM): Duration of the programme is 2 years. Eligibility is same as above for PGDM-HRM.
4) Part-Time Programme for Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM-PT): Duration is three years. Eligibility: Applicants should have Bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum work experience of 3 years in executive capacity.
5) Fellow Programme in Management (FPM): This is a doctoral level programme in Management. Eligibility: Candidates should be Post Graduates in any discipline with at least 55 percent marks and minimum 2 years of work experience.
XIMB also uses CAT/ XLRI - XAT / IRMA Scores for short listing the candidates for further selection phases. Interested candidates can apply online through www.ximb.ac.in . Application fee is Rs. 1000. There is no paper based application procedure. Last date for the receipt of completed applications online is 21st November 2011. Details of course fee for various programmes, scholarships, cut offs, selection process and application guidelines can be obtained from www.ximb.ac.in.