VIT University, Vellore, Tamil Nadu - one of the highly reputed institute for technical courses in the country is inviting applications for admission to Integrated Masters Courses in Software Engineering and Biotechnology. Candidates with 12th standard / +2 qualification are eligible for VITs prestigious Masters programs - M.S. Software Engineering and M.Sc. Biotechnology. They can also apply for other Graduate courses such as B.Com, B.Sc., BCA and BBM. VIT's M.S (Software Engineering) is offered at VIT University Vellore and Chennai Campuses. This is a 5 year integrated course. Here are details of programs:
1. M.Sc. Biotechnology (5 year Integrated)
2. M.S. Software Engineering (5 Years Integrated)
3. B.Sc. Multimedia and Animation
4. B.Sc. Computer Science
5. B.Com Computer Applications
6. BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications)
7. BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration
Eligibility: VIT admit students for the above courses based on the marks in qualifying examination. There will be no entrance examination.
1. For MS and M.Sc. courses: Candidates should have passed in 12th / +2 examination conducted by any board. They need at least 60 percent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (MPC).
2. For other courses: Applicants need 12th standard with minimum 60 percent marks. Diploma candidates with at least 60 percent also can apply for B.Sc. Multimedia program.
How to apply: Candidates can apply online for all the courses. YOu can also obtain application form from post by sending a DD for Rs.600/- drawn in favour of 'VIT University' payable at Vellore to the below mentioned address. Address of VIT: Admissions Officer, VIT University, Vellore - 632 014., Tamil Nadu, India. Phone: +91-416- 220 2125 / 220 2168 . Details of eligibility, fee and online application procedure available on www.vit.ac.in , Last date for the receipt of applications is 25th May 2011.