Institute of Distance Education, University of Madras has issued admission notification for the academic year 2010-11. University of Madras is one of the oldest universities in the country established under British Rule. The IDE offers wide variety of courses at Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Research and Diploma levels. It also conducting professional courses in management and alternative medicine. Following are details of courses:
1. Executive MBA: 1 year
2. Integrated MBA: 5 years; Eligibility: Intermediate / 10+2 with any group.
3. UG Courses: BA, B.Litt, Bachelor of Music, BBA, BCA, B.Sc., Bachelor of Naturopathy.
4. MBA: Specilisations offered in Marketin, Finance, Systems, Human Resources, Hospital Management, International Busines, Operations, Travel an Tourism, Apparel Management etc.
5. Other Courses: M.Sc., MCA., B.Li.Sc.
6. PG Courses: MA, M.Com., Master of Music, M.Sc..
all the courses are offered in English and Tamil media. Single window spot admission will be conducted for all the courses. Interested candidates can download applications from university website www.ideunom.ac.in . To get applications through post, you should send a DD of Rs. 150 for UG, PG and Diploma Courses and Rs. 350 for MBA courses drawn in favour of 'The Director, Institute of Distance Education, University of Madras' and payable at Chennai. Phone No: 044- 25613999 / 2539 3453.
Last date for receipt of filled in applications is 30th November 2010.