The Pennsylvania State University University Park Campus is one of the leading colleges in this specialization. The campus focuses on Bio-psychology. The Department of Bio-behavioral Health at Penn State University offers Ph.D. program and provides interdisciplinary training. For details, you can visit ww.bbh.hhdev.psu.edu/grad/. Stony Brook University, State University of New York is another important institute in this category. The University offers research facilities in cognitive and behavioral neuroscience, clinical neuroscience, and neuro ethics. Following is the list of some more colleges which offers Neuroscience and Neurobiology related programs:
1. Massachusetts Institute of Technology
2. Princeton University
3. University of Washington
4. Case Western Reserve University (Neurobiology)
5. University of California, San Diego: The University offers unique Ph.D. program with focus on Computational neurobiology. Visit
www.biology.ucsd.edu/grad/CN_overview.html for details.
6. Iowa State University of Science and Technology
7. Northwestern University: It offers one of the best and largest neuroscience programs in USA. Interdisciplinary research is encouraged and training is offered in all areas of basic and clinical neuroscience.
8. Stony Brook University, State University of New York
9. The University of Iowa: The Ph.D. Program of the University focuses on all levels of brain research. Visit neuroscience.grad.uiowa.edu OR email email@example.com for more information of this program.