Hyderabad is a mecca of school education. There are plenty of schools in categories such as Pre-Primary, Primary, Junior and High School. Those parents like to join their children in a ICSE school shall have to select the best one that suits them. ICSE Schools are comparatively superior in outlook, syllabus, focus and teaching methodology. ICSE Schools emphasise on Languages and Out of the box subjects like fine arts, humanities etc. Here are more advantages and disadvantages of ICSE curriculum.
ICSE Schools follow the syllabus of the board of Indian Certificate of Secondary Education for Classes upto Xth and Indian School Certificate Examinations for Classes XI and XII. Following are some of the reputed ICSE / ISC Schools in Hyderabad City and District:
1. Sreenidhi International School, Road No: 37, Plot No: 727, Moinabad, Rangareddy.
2. Geetanjali School, Begumpet, Hyderabad. Phone: 040-67120312
3. Chirec Public School, Kondapur, Hyderabad.
4. Hyderabad Public School, Begumpet, Hyderabad.
5. Johnson Grammar School, Habsiguda, Hyderabad.
6. Chaitanya Vidhyalaya, Domalguda, Hyderabad.
7. Nasr Schools for Girls, Khairatabad, Hyderabad.
8. Niraj Public School, Ameerpet, Hyderabad.
9. Kalpa School, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
10. Sri Aurobindo International School, Vidya Nagar, Hyderabad.
11. Ravindra Bharathi School, Toli Chowki, Hyderabad.
12. Pranava The School, No. 66, Avenue 5, Street 1, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
13. Ramadevi Public School, Off N.H. - 9, Near Ramoji Film City, Hayatnagar, Hyderabad.
It is also good to look at differences and comparison between ICSE, CBSE and State Board schools before taking a decision on joining your ward into a school.