Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU) has announced notification for BPP / MCP - BC Examinations to be held in March 2012. The examinations for non formal students admitted during academic years 2009, 2010, 2011 and calender years 2010 and 2011 will be held from as per the examination schedule displayed on the website www.tnou.ac.in. The examinations for the students admitted till academic year 2009 also will be held on 10th March 2012 (Saturday Afternoon).
Candidates should note that the Hall tickets for the above examinations have already been sent to students residential address. You can also download Hall tickets from the websites www.tnou.ac.in or www.schools9.com. It is informed that the BPP / MCP-BC examination will be held in all the examination centres where the Term End Examinations for January 2012 are held. Candidates can obtain the details of the examination centres also on the above mentioned websites. Candidates should produce the Identity Card / Admit Card issued by the TNOU along with hall ticket to the center coordinator at the time of examination. Following are the details of university coordination centers (UCC) of Tamil Nadu Open University:
1) Mr. V. S. Saravanan, Coordinator, Tamil Department, Annai Velankanni College of Arts, Saidapet. Chennai - 600 015.
2) Prof. A.S. Naveen Kumar, Coordinator, Head, Dept of Finance and Computer Applications, S.N.R. Sons College, SNR College Road,
Coimbatore – 641 006.
3) Dr. T. Chithambara Thanu, Coordinator, S.T Hindu College, Nagercoil – 629 002. Kanyakumari District.
4) Mr. R. Manikandan, Department of Commerce, Coordinator, Madurai Institute of Social Science, 9, Alagar Koil Road, (Opp. Pandyan Hotal), Madurai – 625 002.
5) Prof. A. Gurusamy, Coordinator, Sethupathy Government Arts College, Ramanathapuram.
6) Prof. T. Padma, Coordinator Dept. of Computer Application PG. Sona College of Technology, Salem – 636 005.
7) Mr. S. Manivannan, HOD, Computer Science, Coordinator, Nethaji Subash Chandra Bose College, Cauvery Nagar, Thiruvarur – 610 002.
8) Dr. T. J. S. Rajakumar, Coordinator, Department of Zoology, St. John’s College, Palayamkottai – 627 002. Thirunelveli..
9) Dr. T. Seshasayee, Coordinator - Department of Philosophy, National College, Tiruchirapalli – 620 001.
10) Prof. V. Ravichandran, Coordinator, Lecturer in History, Muthurangam Government Arts College, Vellore – 632 002.
11) Prof. M. Sekar, Coordinator, Aringar Anna Government Arts College, Villupuram – 605 605.