Resutls of SNAP 2011 have been announced on 12th January 2012. The SNAP results along with Score cards can be downloaded from http://oamssnap.blueshiftindia.com/snapscorecard/ OR www.snaptest.org. SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) is a common entrance exam conducted by Symbiosis International University for admission to management programmes such as PGDM and MBA in various B-Schools across the country. The SNAP 2011 Score Card is compulsory for admission to the institutions functioning under the purview of Symbiosis International University (SIT). Other reputed Symbiosis colleges are SIBM Pune and Bangalore, SICSR, SIMC, SIIB, SCMHRD, SITM, SCIT, SIG, SIOM, SIHS and SIMS. Following are expected cut offs for admission to 2012-13 based on SNAP 2011 Scores:
1) SIM (Symbiosis Institute of Management): 92 to 98 marks
2) SIBM (Symbiosis Institute of Business Management) : 85 + marks
3) SCMHRD (Symbiosis Centre for Management Human Resource Development) : 80-87 marks
4) SIIB (Symbiosis Institute of International Business ): 72 to 80 marks
5) SITM (Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management): 68-72 marks
6) SCIT (Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology) : 65 + marks
7) SIOM (Symbiosis Institute of Operations management): 68-75 marks
8) SIMS (Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies): 55 + marks
9) SIMC (Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication): 50 + marks.
Symbiosis Institutes are highly reputed for Business Management courses. The group has campuses at Pune and Bangalore. The Symbiosis campus at Pune is known for quality of teaching and placements along with world class infrastructure. The Institute has spread into various other disciplines such as technology, communication etc. SNAP 2011 was held on 18th December 2011. More details of the SNAP Test and Symbiosis International University can be obtained from http://snaptest.org/Default.aspx .