Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning (SSSIHL), Prasanthi Nilayam is inviting applications for admission to various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Professional programmes for 2012-13. SSSIHL is a Deemed to be University and recognised by UGC. Limited number of seats are available for direct admissions at the Postgraduate level. All other PG programmes are integrated programmes where candidates graduating in relevant undergraduate programmes will automatically qualify for Masters programmes. The Deemed University has three premier and state of the art campuses at Anantapur (Andhra Pradesh), Brindavan (Bangalore, Karnataka), and Prasanthi Nilayam (Andhra Pradesh). Following is the complete list of degree Programmes offered at SSSIHL for admission:
Programmes for Women:
1) Under Graduate Programmes: Duration is 3 years. The programmes offered are B.A., B.Com (Hons.), BBM, B.Sc. (Home Science), B.Sc. (Hons.) in Mathematics / Physics / Chemistry; B.Sc (Hons.) in Bio-sciences (leading to a Postgraduate Programme).
2) Post Graduate Programmes: Duration is 2 years. The subjects offered are M.A. English Language and Literature, MA Telugu Language and Literature, M.Sc. Food Science and Nutrition, M.Sc. in Food Technology.
3) Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.): Duration is one year.
Programmes for Men:
1) 1) Under Graduate Programmes: Duration is 3 years. Programmes offered are BA (Hons.) in Economics, B.Sc. (Hons.) in Economics, B,Com (Hons.), BBM, BCA, B.Sc. (Hons.) in Mathematics / Physics / Chemistry / Biosciences leading to PG Degree in the concerned subject.
2) Post Graduate Programmes: Duration is 2 years. Subjects offered are MA Economics and M.Sc. Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.
3) Professional Courses: MBA, MBA (Finance), M.Tech Computer Science, M.Tech Applied Optics.
Selection to all the programmes will be based on entrance examination to be conducted on 3rd and 4th weeks of April 2012. The academic session will commence from 1st June 2012. Interested candidates can visit official website at www.sssihl.edu.in for details such as download of syllabus, entrance test structure, scheme of exam, facilities and selection procedure. Contact address: The Registrar, Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, (Deemed to be University), Vidyagiri, Prasanthi Nilayam - 515 134, Anantapur Dist., A.P, Phone: +91 8555 287239; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org . The institute has campuses at Anantapur and Brindavan (Bangalore).