Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh (UP) is inviting applications for admission into B.Tech Programs for the academic year 2011-12. Shiv Nadar is the founder of HCL Technologies, one of the leading IT and ITES services company in India. After SSN College of Engineering, which is in the league of India’s top engineering colleges, Shiv Nadar University is the second venture of the philanthropic activities of the Shiv Nadar Foundation (www.shivnadarfoundation.org). Admission to all the program will be through SNUSAT. Following are details of programs:
1. Computer Science and Engineering
2. Electronics and Communication Engineering
3. Mechanical Engineering
4. Electrical Engineering
5. Civil Engineering
The batch 2011-12 is the founding batch of the Shiv Nadar University, All the founding batch students will get 100 percent tuition and special fee waiver. SNUSAT 2011 will be conducted as per the schedule given below at Chennai, New Delhi and Lucknow. For more details of the University, please visit www.snu.edu.in
1. Availability of application forms: 10th May 2011 (At Chennai, Lucknow and New Delhi)
2. Last date for the receipt of filled in applications: 10th June 2011 (Chennai) and 22nd June 2011 (Lucknow and New Delhi)
3. SNUSAT and Personal Interview: 2-3 July at Chennai / 6-7 July 2011 at Lucknow and New Delhi
4. SNUSAT 2011 Results: 5th July 2011 (At Chennai) and 15th July at Lucknow and New Delhi.
Address of the University: Admission Officer, A-10-11, Sector-3, Noida- 201301, U.P (India), Phone : 0120-4617541 / 4617542 / 4617543 . Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chennai Office: SSN Trust Office, No: 211/95, VM Street, Mylapore, Chennai. Phone: 044- 43535380.