SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai issued notification for Common Entrance Test 2011-12 (SNDTCET 2011-12) for admission to Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses of the University and itrs affiliated colleges. Selection will be based on the performance in Common Entrance Test (SNDTCET) to be held on May 29, 2011 in 16 different cities across the country. Filled in application forms should be sent to ' B. Design department, Shree Premlila Vithaldas Polytechnic, , S.N.D.T. Women’s University, Mumbai- 400 049'.
1. Under Graduate Degree / Diploma Programmes: B. Design with following specializations (4 Years ): Specialisations available are Fashion Design / Fashion Communication/ . Lifestyle/ Textile Design/ B.Sc. Jewelry Design (3 Years ). Eligibility: Applicants should have passed 10+2 or equivalent.
2. Post Graduate Programmes:
1. PGD Fashion Retail Management (2 Years)– SOFT / SFI
2. PGD Apparel Manufacturing and Merchandising (2 Years)- SFI
3. PGD Fashion Design (2 Years)- SFI
Eligibility: Graduation in any discipline
Interested candidates can apply online through University website. Contact for more details: 022 – 26615200. Details of affiliated colleges, sample / model question papers of SNDTCET are available on the website http://www.sndtcet.in/
1. Start of online application: 15th January 2011
2. Last date for receipt of completed application forms: 22nd May 2011
3. Availability of Admit Card: 10th May 2011
4. SNDTCET 2011-12: 29th May 2011(10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
5. Declaration of Results: 3rd June 2011