Skip to content

SASTRA University B.Tech Admissions 2012 for AIEEE Rankers

Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology and Research Academy (Sastra University), Thanjavur, Tamilnadu has issued admission notification for AIEEE 2012 qualified candidates for admission to B.Tech Programme. The specializations available are Bioengineering, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE), Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE), Instrumentation Engineering (EIE), ICT, IT, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics and 5 year Integrated M.Tech. for the academic year 2012-13.

Admission Procedure: Admission to the above mentioned programmes will be based on the AIEEE 2012 all India Ranks (AIR) only. Interested candidates should apply online according to their branch priority. The list of selected candidates will be displayed on the website on June 30, 2012. The admitted candidates should report to SASTRA University in person on July 8, 2012 and complete all admission formalities. Sliding also will be there on 8th July 2012.

Candidates should note that 70 percent of admissions to the B.Tech. and 5-Year integrated M.Tech. programmes will be based on +2 marks and the remaining 30 percent seats will be through the AIEEE 2012 scores / ranks. Last date for submitting online applications for AIEEE 2012 candidates is June 30, 2012. Counseling will be held on July 8, 2012. For more details, see

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 thoughts on “SASTRA University B.Tech Admissions 2012 for AIEEE Rankers

  1. N.Subrahmanyam

    I got 17500 all india rank in Aieee.. I applied for Sastra. how to proceed with admission.kindly guide.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *