Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (www.vyapam.nic.in) issued notification for Management Entrance Test (MET) 2011 and Master of Computer Applications Entrance Test (PRE-MCA) 2011. Admission to MBA and MCA courses in Govt. and Private colleges in Madhya Pradesh will be held through rankings in PRE-MCA and MET 2011 entrance tests. Examination will be conducted on 6th February 2011 in Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Rewa, Sagar and Ujjain centers. Those appearing for the final year exams of qualifying examinations also are eligible to appear for respective CETs. Following are the courses available through these entrance tests:
1. 2 years full time Master of Business Administration and other full time allied courses / 3 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) and allied courses. Eligibility: Applicants should be graduate / post graduate in any discipline with minimum 50 percent marks. The education should be in 10+2+3 pattern.
2. 3 years MCA and other allied full time courses. Eligibility: Candidates should be graduate in any discipline / subject under 10+2+3 pattern. They must have studied Mathematics at 10+2 level. BCA candidates also eligible.
Candidates have to submit applications online only through www.vyapam.nic.in OR www.mponline.gov.in . Fee should be paid as Rs. 750 for Pre MCA, Rs. 1350 for MET and Rs. 1550 for PRE MCA + MET (both). Candidates have to pay the fee through authorized kiosks of MPonline or credit / debit card or net banking. The list of authorized kiosks is available on the above mentioned websites.
1. Online submission of applications: 21-12-2010 to 12-01-2011.
2. Pre MCA, MET Test Date: 06-02-2011.
3. Results and Counseling / Admissions Schedule: To be announced later.