Pondicherry University, Kalapet, Puducherry has announced notification for admission to MBA programme for the year 2012-14. The online registration starts from 12th January 2012. Pondicherry University is a central university established by an act of Parliament. Department of Management Studies (DMS) of Puducherry University is also offering Ph.D in Management along with Master of Business Administration. The MBA course has specializations in the areas of Marketing, Operations, Personnel, Finance, Systems and Strategic Management. Selection will be based on the performance in Entrance Examination. Following are details of eligibility and application procedure:
1) M.B.A.: Applicants should have Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50 percent marks. They should have secured the degree under 10+2+3 / 4 /5 pattern. Pass marks are enough for SC and ST candidates. Those candidates appearing for final examinations of Bachelor's or post graduate degree are also eligible. All the candidates must have CAT 2011 scores. Short listed candidates will be called to Puducherry to attend for group discussion and personal interview. These are normally scheduled in the month of March. The University shall release separate notification for this purpose.
2) Ph.D.: Admission to Ph.D. in Management will be based on an entrance examination conducted by the University and followed by an interview at Pondicherry University. The questions in the entrance test will be based on all the functional areas of Management. Interested candidates can register online through university website at www.pondiuni.edu.in/dms2012. . Application fee is Rs. 200 for general category and Rs. 50 for SC and ST and free for PH category students.
1) Start of Online Registration: 12th January 2012
2) Online Registration Closes on : 23rd February 2012
3) Last date for the submission of application by post: 2nd March 2012.