1. University at Buffalo, the State University of New York: The University offers Ph.D. program in molecular pharmacology and cancer therapeutics. The program is conducted at Roswell Park Cancer Institute. The institute provides stipends and tuition waivers for eligible candidates.
2. University of Southern California: The Department of Molecular Pharmacology and Toxicology offers Graduate Program which integrates various specializations with emphasis on molecular pharmacology. The toxicology program of the university combines quantitative analyses such as EPR, NMR, HPLC, and MS/ GC.
3. Southern Illinois University Carbondale: The Department of Pharmacology of the University offers M.S. and Ph.D. in pharmacology.
4. Stony Brook University, State University of New York: The University offers program in Molecular and Cellular Pharmacology. The university offers advanced training in various specializations with inter disciplinary nature.
5. University of California, Irvine: The prestigious campus offers Ph.D. program in pharmacology.
Here are some of the best universities which offer courses in Physiology:
1. Southern Illinois University Carbondale: The Department of Physiology of the University offers M.S. and Ph.D. programs in molecular, cellular, and systemic physiology specialisations.
2. Stony Brook University, State University of New York: The research program is offered to those interested in Ph.D. in physiology and biophysics.