Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Pune- India's Super Computing organisation is inviting applications from eligible candidates for admission to various Advanced Post Graduate Diploma Courses. CDAC is known for the best infrastructure and quality course content along with industry oriented training. The institute released admission notification for February 2011 Batch. CDAC conducts Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission purpose. Application form for the CET is to be filled online at acts.cdac.in . Following are details of the courses:
1. PG Diploma in Advanced Computing (DAC)
2. PG Diploma in Wireless and Mobile Computing (WiMC)
3. PG Diploma in VLSI Design (DVLSI)
4. PG Diploma in Integrated VLSI and Embedded System design (DIVESD)
5. PG Diploma in IT Infrastructure, Systems and Security (DITISS)
6. PG Diploma in Advanced Computer Arts (DACA) (Multimedia)
1. For DAC: B.Tech./ M.Tech. or equivalent/ B.Sc (Engineering), MCA, MCS (After B.Sc.), M.Sc. (Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ IT), MCM (With B.Sc), MBA (Systems), BCS, B.Sc (IT), B Sc (Computer Science), BCA, BIS (Bachelor of Internet Sciences), Bachelor of E- Commerce.
2. For WiMC: B.Tech./ M.Tech from any branch/ MCA / M.Sc. in Electronics.
3. For DVLSI: M Tech / B Tech in ECE / EEE /E and TC / Instrumentation / CSE / M.Sc (Electronics)/ Those having experience in relevant industry.
4. For DIVESD: M.Tech. / B. Tech. in ECE / EEE / ET and TC / CSE/ Instrumentation / M.Sc (Electronics), B.Sc. (Electronics, Instrumentation).
5. For DITISS: Same as for DAC.
6. For DACA: Any Graduation OR Diploma holders in the field of Advertising, Commercial Arts, Painting, Sculpture, Textile, Fashion Designing and Interior Decoration.
Application Procedure: You can apply online through the website mentioned above. Applicants have to pay the registration fee of Rs.500/- for the CET and it has to be paid by DD drawn in favor of ‘C-DAC, ACTS’ payable at Pune. DD along with other requirements should be sent to 'The Programme Coordinator, C-DAC, Advanced Computing Training School, 5th Floor, N.S.G. IT Park, S.No. 127 / 2B / 2A, Aundh, Pune –411 007. Maharashtra, India.
Last dates for receipt of application forms:
1. For DAC, WiMC and DIVESD courses: 08-12-2010
2. For other Courses: 15-12-2010
3. Common Entrance Test (CET - II) for For DAC, WiMC and DIVESD programmes: 11th to 13th December, 2010.
4. CET For other Courses: 18-12-2010