Sir Padampat Singhania University, Udaipur (Rajasthan) has announced admission notification for the academic year 2011-12 for various Under Graduate, Post Graduate, and Research Courses. The courses are offered in the disciplines and Schools of Engineering, Sciences and Management. Admission to Engineering programs will be based on AIEEE 2011 ranks. Hence candidates have to submit their AIEEE 2011 Roll No. in the application. Following are details of courses and application procedure:
1. B.Tech: Chemical, Civil, Biotech, Electrical, Electronics and Communications, Mechanical and Computer Science.
2. B.Tech + M.Tech (Integrated) : Chemical, Biotech, Computer Science, Civil, Electronics and Communications, Electrical and Mechanical.
3. M.Tech (Full time): Computer Science, Biotech, Electronics and Communications and Mechanical Engineering.
4. M.Tech (Part time): Computer Science, Biotech, Electronics and Communications and Mechanical.
5. M.Sc: Biotechnology, Mathematics and Physics
7. MBA - Full Time
9. BBM+MBA (Integrated Programme)
10. Advance Diploma in Accounting (AIA London)
Details of eligibility, number of seats, qualifications, fee for various programs and application procedure available on the University website www.spsu.ac.in . You can also contact at 102957 - 226095 - 100 / 10294-2430102 (City Office, Udaipur) / 109928838181. Last date for submission of application form: June 12th, 2011. Counseling will be held on 19th June 2011.
Address to send filled in application forms: Sir Padampat Singhania University, c/o JK Cement Ltd., Hill Villa Annexe, Opp. Hotel Hilltop Palace, Ambavgarh, Udaipur – 313001, Ph.: 0294-2430102. SPSU Campus: 02957-226095-100. You can email your queries to email@example.com