Department of Commerce, Osmania University (OU), Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh) has announced B.Com (Hons.) Common Entrance Test (B.COM CET 2012) for admission to 3 year job oriented Degree courses offered by OU along with several private colleges in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2012-13. The Common Entrance Test (CET) will be held on 11th June 2012 between 11 AM and 12-30 PM.
Candidates who have passed in Intermediate are eligible to appear for the entrance test. The test will be conducted by Department of Commerce, Osmania University. Interested candidates can obtain application forms from the following colleges from 8th May 2012. Cost of application is Rs. 300.
1. Aurora College, Ph: 040 - 27662668
2. Avanthi College, Ph: 040 - 27564550
3. Badruka College, Ph: 040 - 24732832
4. Bhavan's College, Ph: 040 - 27111611
5. Indian Institute of Management and Commerce (IIMC), Ph: 040 - 23237902
6. Jagruthi College, Ph: 040 - 24751670
7. Keshav Memorial College, Ph: 040 - 23224651
8. R.G. Kedia College, Ph: 040 - 24738708
9. Lal Bahadur College, Ph: 040 - 23532479
10. Nrupathunga College, Ph: 040 - 27568964.
Last date for the receipt of completed applications is 7th June 2012. Entrance Test will be held on 11th June 2012. This course is conducted with focus on job skills and also offering good placements for the candiates. Details may also available on www.osmania.ac.in