Prerana is a Post Matric Scholarship Registration Release and Network Automation (Prerana) is an innovative and most useful e-scholarship scheme launched by Government of Orissa. The Scholarship scheme (http://mpsc.mp.nic.in) is aimed at providing generous financial aid for the SC, ST, Minorities and Backward Classes in the state. Following are details of courses, dates and contacts of Prerana Scholarships for the year 2012- 2013.
The Prerana Scholarships are applicable for IT courses, Professional Degree and PG Courses, Non – Professional Degree and PG Courses, School Education Courses and Vocational Courses of 2 years duration.
Eligible candidates should apply and renew (if already availing the scheme) for the scholarships through official website of http://mpsc.mp.nic.in . Following are important dates for Prerana e-Scholarships:
1) Last date for the submission of renewal application: 15th October 2012
2) Last date for the submission of online application for fresh scholarship: 15th October 2012 (for ST and SC students)
3) Last date for the submission of online application for fresh scholarships: 15 October 2012 (For OBC students)
4) Last date to send printed version to institutions: 20 November 2012
5) Last date for the scrutiny of online applications by the institute: 30 November 2012.
6) Last Date for the submission of hard copy by the Institute to the respective DWOs: 5th December 2012.
For any clarifications, contact help desk at 0674 – 2391780 or E-mail – email@example.com .