He is an excellent training opportunity for Graduates and Post Graduates of Engineering, MCA and Computers candidates. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), India's leading PSU Oil company has announced Summer / Winter / MCA training programme notification 2012 for Graduates, Post Graduates, MCA and students of various other engineering, science and management disciplines. BE/ B.Tech, MBA, M.Sc. and Law candidates also eligible for this training programmes. These are offered in Summer or Winter for 1-2 months. Following are details of eligibility, selection procedure and application process:
Duration of Training: Summer / winter training will be for 1-2 months and for MCA Students, it will be for 6 months. For college students, summer / winter training will be provided by ONGC in the following 20 disciplines: MBA (HR), MBA (Finance), MBA (Marketing), Geology, Geophysics, MSc. -Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, BE / B Tech- Computer Science, BE / B Tech- IT, BE / BTech Electronics and Telecommunication, Law, Environment Science, Mass Communication, Micro Biology, Logistics and MCA.
Eligibility Requirements: All the regular students studying the following courses in recognized Universities / Deemed Universities / Institutions are eligible to apply for Summer / Winter / MCA training at ONGC.
1) Graduate Degree / PG Degree holders in various branches of Engineering
2) Graduate Degree / PG Degree holders in Computer Programming / Computer Applications.
3) Post Graduate Degree holders in Business Administration / Business Management.
Application Procedure: Interested students can apply on the standard application format available on ONGC website ongcindia.com along with required documents. Candidates need to choose work centers for the training. Work centers will be allotted based on the availability of the facilities to particular subjects.
Important Dates for Summer Training:
1) Applying date : 1st February
2) Last date for the receipt of application: On or before 15th April
3) Finalization of selection list: On or before 10th May
4) Training commences from: 15th May to 30th June
5) Training ends on or before: 15th July to 31st August
Important Dates for Winter Training:
1) Applying date : 1st October
2) Last date for the receipt of application: On or before 31st October
3) Finalization of selection list: On or before 15th November
4) Training commences from: 20th November- 31st December
5) Training ends on or before: 20th January to 28th February
Important Dates for MCA Training:
1) Applying date : 1st October
2) Last date for the receipt of application: On or before 30th November
3) Finalization of selection list: On or before 24th December
4) Training commences: On or before 1st January
5) Training ends on or before: On or before 30th June
The above mentioned dates are subject to change as per the convenience and requirements of Mentors and to be decided by Head RTI / Coordinator ONGCA / I/c HR / ERs at Work centres. The trainee should submit a report after the completion of the training. Based on this report, the traines will get a completion certificate. Interested candidates can download application forms from ONGC website at http://www.ongcindia.com/Download/training%5Cmatter_for_students_trng.pdf .