SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) has issued NMAT 2012 notification as a mark of starting of admission process for its prestigious MBA programmes. Located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, NMIMS is one of the leading corporate B-Schools in India. The institute is ranked at top slots for its prime focus on education and research in Management. NMAT 2012 is an all India level entrance examination for admission into NMIMS's most sought after MBA programme. Following are details of eligibility and application procedure:
School of Business Management, NMIMS offers Two Year Full Time MBA Courses. NMIMS has campuses at Bengaluru and Hyderabad along with main campus at Mumbai. Following specialisation are available in MBA:
At Mumbai Campus:
1) MBA Core : 300 seats
2) MBA Acturial Science : 30 seats
3) MBA Banking: 60 seats
4) MBA Capital Markets : 60 seats
5) MBA HR (Human Resources) : 30 seats
7) MBA Pharmaceutical Management: 60 seats
7) PGDM : At Bengaluru and Hyderabad Campuses of NMIMS: 120 and 60 seats in respective campuses
NMAT 2012 will be conducted in a time frame of 3 months starting from 31st October 2011. NMIMS will also admit foreign students and Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) on the basis of GMAT scores. Admissions to all the above mentioned programs are through NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT) scores. The short listed candidates will be called fro Group Discussions/ Personal Interview. The online registration for NMAT 2012-13 will start from 1st August 2011. NMIMS also offer Management Programs in Part - Time / Distance mode apart from exclusive Executive Management Programmes for working Professionals.
Eligibility Requirement for NMAT 2012-13: Except for Actuarial Science and Pharmaceutical Management Courses, applicants should have Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50 percent marks. For MBA Actuarial Science, Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics / Engineering /Economics / Mathematics / Computer Science with at least 50 percent marks in aggregate in first attempt. C.A. and ICWA qualified candidates also can apply.
There will be a separate selection process for MBA in Pharmaceutical Management. Applicants need Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Science, Medical doctors MBBS, BDS, BSMS, BHMS, Life Sciences, BAMS, BUMS, B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology with at least 50 percent marks.
Post Graduate degree holers Psychology, Economics and Sociology can also apply. More details and online application procedure along with nature and scheme of the examination can be obtained from http://www.nmat.org.in/information_handout.html#intake_details
1) Registration Starts on: Monday, 1st August 2011
2) Registration Ends on: Monday, 10th October, 2011
3) Late Registration with fine starts on: Tuesday, 11th October 2011
4) Late Registration Closes on: Thursday, 20th October 2011
5) Test Delivery Starts on: Monday, 31st October 2011
6) Test Delivery Ends on: Friday, 6th January 2012
7) Test Retake Scheduling Starts on: Monday, 31st October 2011
8. Test Retake Scheduling Ends on: Wednesday, 4th January 2012