National Institute of Unani Medicine (NIUM), Bangalore is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for admission into Mahire Tib - M.D. ( Unani) and Mahire Jarahat - M.S (Unani) for academic year 2012 - 13. There are 31 seats are available in the following subjects. NIUM is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, Bangalore. Following are details of seats, qualification and application procedure.
1. Moalajat in Medicine : 8 seats.
2. Ilmul Saidla in Unani Pharmacy : 4 seats.
3. Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib (PSM) : 4 seats.
4. Kulliyat Umoore Tabiya : 4 seats.
5. Ilmul Advia in Pharmacology : 7 seats.
6. Ilmul Qabalat wa Amraze Niswan (OBG) : 4 seats.
Applicants should have the Kamile Tib o Jarahat (BUMS) degree or any other degree in Unani Medicine recognized by CCIM with minimum 6 months / 12 months internship / house job. Duration of course is three years.Eligible candidates can apply online through website : www.nium.in or nium.ygentechnology.com. The hard copy of application form along with attested copies of certificates and bank challan in original shouuld be forward to Convener, PGET Entrance Test Cell, National Institute of Unani Medicine, Kottigepalya, Magadi Main Road, Bangalore - 560 091. Entrance Test will be held at National Institute of Unani Medicine, Bangalore.
Important dates :
1. Last Date for submission of online application forms is 15th September, 2012..
2. Last date for the receipt of hard copy of application form is 17th September, 2012.
3. Entrance Test will be held on 23rd September, 2012.
4. Class will be started from 3rd October, 2012.