Department of Management Studies, National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (DoMS-NIT Trichy) has announced admission notification for MBA programme for the course year 2012-14. DoMS of NIT Trichy is one of the oldest and best B-Schools in India. The department has reputed and experienced faculty and infrastructure. The B-School also offer good placements. The selection of the candidates will be based on CAT 2011 score only. Shortlisted candidates from CAT scores will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. These will be conducted at Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad or Kolkata and Tiruchirapalli centres. Here are details of eligibility and application procedure:
Eligibility: Candidates should have Degree in any discipline. Those appearing for the final year examination also can apply. Candidates should be appearing for CAT exam 2011. Application fee is Rs. 1500 for OC and OBC category and Rs. 1000 for SC and ST category candidates.
Interested candidates can apply online only through NIT Trichy website www.nitt.edu . Fee can be paid through NEFT mode. Candidates have to take a print out of the online application and send it to the Dean (Academic) National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli- 620015, Tamil Nadu. Candidates should mention on the top of the cover – MBA ADMISSION 2012-14 APPLICATION FORM. For any clarifications and queries, please contact at: email@example.com, 04312503726.
1) Online Application Process starts: 15th December 2011
2) Last date for submitting application through the online portal: 31st January 2012
3) Last date for receiving hard copy of application by post: 7th February 2012
4) Last date for the receipt of Photocopy/ Printout of CAT Score Card: 7th February 2012
5) Group Discussion and Personal Interview: During March 2012
6) Course Begins : From July 2012