National Institute of Construction Management and Research (NICMAR), Hyderabad has announced admission notification 2012 for various regular and part time programmes. NICMAR is a specialised institute for training in Construction Management, Real Estate Management, Infrastructure Management, Project Management and related fields. The Institute has almost 100 percent campus placements including overseas placement. NICMAR is inviting applications for the following courses. Candidates with a degree in Engineering or Architecture are eligible for PG programmes. They should have at least 50 percent marks at graduation level. Final year students are also eligible to apply. Here are the programmes:
1) Post Graduate Programme in Advanced Construction Management: Duration is 2 years. This if offered from Pune, Hyderabad and Goa Campuses.
2) Post Graduate Programme in Project Engineering and Management (PGP PEM): Duration is 2 years. This is offered from Pune Campus only.
3) Post Graduate Programme in Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure Management (PGP REUIM): The programmes is offered from Pune Campus. Duration is 2 years.
4) Post Graduate Programme in Infrastructure Finance, Development and Management (PGP IFDM): The duration is two years and offered from Pune Campus.
5) Post Graduate Programme in Quantity Surveying (PGP QS): Duration is one year. The programme is offered from Hyderabad Campus.
6) Post Graduate Programme in Health, Safety and Environment Management (PGP HSEM): Duration is one year and offered from Hyderabad Campus only.
NICMAR is also offering following part time evening programmes for working executives: 1) One Year Post Graduate Programme in Construction Management 2) One Year Post Graduate Programme in Quantity Surveying and Contract Management 3) Post Graduate Programme in Project Management. Apart from these distance education programmes in PG and Certificates courses also available in number of specialisations. Separate notification will be issued for these part time and distance programmes.
Application procedure: Interested candidates can obtain application forms from NICMAR office. You can also download prospectus and application form from the website http://www.nicmar.ac.in . Application cost is Rs. Rs. 1400/- for one programme or Rs. 2100/- for more than one programme. Fee should be paid in the form of Demand Draft in favour of 'NICMAR, Pune' . Selection will be based on the written test to be conducted at Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi and Kolkata. Written Test will consist of questions from Data interpretation, Quantitative and Analytical Ability, English Language and General Knowledge. GATE scores after 2010 will also be considered. Short listed candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI) and Rating of Applications (RA). Last date for the receipt of completed applications is 9th November 2011.
1) Last date of issue and submission of applications: 09th December 2011
2) Date of Admission Process (Test, GD and PI): 09th January 2012 to 15th January 2012
3) Date of Declaration of Admissions Results: 24 January 2012.