In recent times, I heard about integrated 5 year course in Nano Technology by Jadavpur university, Kolkata. But I could not get the info. Can you please provide the info? Thanks for your service.
- Raju NK
Jadavpur is no doubt one of the best in the country in technical education with eminent faculties and foreign university collaboration. For further details you can contact with the help of the following phone number or email id: firstname.lastname@example.org , Phone: 91 33 2414 6666 . The below mentioned universities and institutes are directly involved with nanotech courses in India.
1. These are Andhra University,Visakhapatnam - M.Sc., M.Tech
2. Panjab University, Chandigarh - M.Tech in NanoScience and NanoTechnology
3. Anna University,Coimbatore,Tamilnadu M.Tech-Nanotechnology
4. University of Madras - M.Sc., M.Tech Dual Degree in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
5. Indian Institute of Technology (Madras, Kanpur, Bombay , Kharagpur, Delhi and Guwahati)
6. Indian Institute of Science - Masters
7. Amity University, Noida - Bachelors & Masters Integrated, Masters
8. University of Rajasthan at Jaipur, Integrated Masters
9. Javaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (M.Tech-nanotechnology)
10. Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, Tamilnadu - Masters
11. Sathyabama University at Tamil nadu,M.tech in Nanotechnology
12. Sri venkateswara university, Andhra Pradesh, Tirupati (M.Sc Nano Materials and Nano Technology email@example.com )
13. Bharatiar University Coimbatoor, Tamilnadu (M.sc nanoscince and technology )