Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh has announced Examination Schedules for 2012. The authorities have released Madhya Pradesh Board Time Table 2012 for MPBSE High School Certificate (Class 10) Examinations and MPBSE Higher Secondary Certificate and Vocational Date sheet 2012. 10th Class Date Sheet 2012 has been given below for subjects. The examinations will start from 3rd March 2012 and close on 30th March 2012. The Examination will be held between 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM daily. The practical examinations will be held between 20th March, 2012 to 31st March, 2012. MPBSE 10th Class results will be released in April - May 2012 on mpbse.nic.in or on results page at http://mpbse.nic.in/results.htm . Following is the Time Table for Examinations 2012:
Time Table for 10th Class:
1) 03-03-2012 (Saturday): Subjects: Third language (General)- Sanskrit, French, Russian, Marathi, Urdu, Gujarati, Telugu, Bengali, Tamil, Punjabi, Persian, Arabic, Sindhi, Malayalam, Kannada and Oriya.
2) 05-03-2012 (Monday): Subjects: First Language (Special) - Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, English, Sanskrit, Gujarati, Telugu, Bengali, Tamil, Sindhi, Malayalam, Punjabi, Oriya, Kannada.
3) 15-03-2012 (Thursday): Subject: Mathematics
4) 17-03-2012 (Saturday): Second and third Language (General) Hindi
5) 20-03-2012 (Tuesday): Social Science
6) 22-03-2012 (Thursday): Painting (For only deaf and dumb students) and Music (For only blind students).
7) 26-03-2012 (Monday): Second and Third Language (General) English
8) 30-03-2012 (Friday): Science
MPBSE Higher Secondary Certificate and Vocational Datesheet 2012:
1) 1/3/2012 (Thursday): Special Language Hindi
2) 2/3/2012 (Friday): Special Language English
3) 3/3/2012 (Saturday): Special Language Urdu
4) 5/3/2012 (Monday): Biology, First Question Paper Vocational Course
5) 6/3/2012 (Tuesday): Higher Mathematics
6) 10/3/2012 (Saturday): Second Language (General):- Hindi, Gujarati, Telegu, English, Malayalam, Arabic, Persian, French, Russian, Sanskrit, Marathi, Urdu, Punjabi, Sindhi, Bengali, Tamil, Kannada and Oriya.
7) 14/3/2012 (Wednesday): Geography, Chemistry, Corp. Production and Horticulture, Still Life and Design, Anatomy physiology and Health, Second Question Paper Vocational Course
8) 15/3/2012 (Thursday): Informatic Practices
9) 16/3/2012 (Friday): Indian Music
10) 17/3/2012 (Saturday): Economics
11) 19/3/2012 (Monday): History, Physics, Business Studies, Ele. of Science and Maths Useful for Agriculture, Drawing and Painting, Home Management, Nutrition and Textile.
12) 20/3/2012 (Tuesday): Drawing and Designing
13) 21/3/2012 (Wednesday): Special Language Marathi
14) 22/3/2012 (Thursday): Political Science, Poultry Farming and Fishery, Element of Science, Animal Hus, Milk Trade, History of Indian Art, Business Economics, Environmental Education and Rural Development + Entrepreneurship (Voc).
15) 26-03-2012 (Monday): Special Language- Sanskrit
16) 27-03-2012 (Tuesday): Sociology, Agriculture (Humanities Group), Psychology, Home Science (Arts Group)
17) 28-03-2012 (Wednesday): Book keeping, Third Question Paper (Vocational).
18) 29-03-2012 (Thursday): Language-Special: Bengali, Gujarati, Sindhi, Telugu, Tamil, Punjabi, Malayalam and Kannada.
19) 30-03-2012 (Friday): Biotechnology