European Countries like Germany, Sweden, Finland, Belgium, New Zealand, Australia etc offer diverse courses under important disciplines of Engineering, Sciences and Management. Most of the universities and colleges in these countries emphasize on core subject areas in engineering and advanced areas of sciences. You can also find job oriented short term professional programs in health care, hospitality, media and journalism. Following are subject wise courses available in European Courses:
1. Maters Programs: These are for BE / B.Tech in Engineering branches, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc, B.Sc (Agriculture), B.Arch, B.A, and all other disciplines.
2. Bachelor Programs: These are for Polytechnic and Intermediate OR +2 students
3. Ph.D. Programs: These are for M.Sc, MBA and M. Tech Students of various disciplines like Sciences, Management, Engineering and Humanities etc.
Following is the course wise information for various students:
1. B.Tech / BE (Computer Science – CSE and IT Branches) and B.Sc (Computer Science) students can pursue Masters in Bio Informatics/ Automation/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Engineering/ Robotics Engineering/ Information Systems Engineering/ Information Technology / Intelligent Systems/ Software Technology/ Digital Systems etc.
2. B.Tech, / B.E, and B.Sc in Electronics and Communication students can try for admission to Masters in DSP- Digital Signal Processing/ Mobile Computing/ Chip Design/ Communication/ Embedded Systems/ Electronics/ Microwave Engineering etc.
3. B.Tech / BE (EEE- Electrical) students can apply for Masters in A. Power Electronics B. Power and Automation C. Electrical Engineering D. Control Systems E. Signals and Systems and F. Networking etc.
4. B.Tech / BE Mechanical Students are eligible for Masters in 1. Automotive Engineering 2. Simulation Engineering 3. Computational Engineering 4. CAD/ CAM 5. Energy Engineering 6. Mechanical and Process Engineering 7. Environmental Engineering 8. Mechatronics 9. Water Resources 10. Production Engineering 11. Material Science etc.
5. B.Tech / BE Civil Engineering candidates can try for Masters in A) Hydrology B) Photogrammetry C) Costal Zone Management D) Environmental Engineering E) Industrial Ecology F) Water Resources G) Geo Informatics etc.
6. B.Tech/ BE Chemical Engineering students are eligible to apply for Masters in 1. Chemical Engineering 2. Bio Technology 3. Metallurgy and Material Science 4. Bio Medical Engineering 5. Energy Technology 6. Process Engineering 7. Environmental Engineering 8. Water Resources etc.
7. B.Sc Agriculture candidates can avail Maters Programmes in Food Protection, Resources, Bio Technology, Agri- Business, Horticulture, Land Scape Architecture, Ecology etc.
8. B.Sc MPC OR BiPC Students can pursue M.Sc. in Micro Biology, Astronomy, Mathematics, Cognitive Science, Biology, Statistics, Molecular Cellular Biology, Physics, Bio Chemistry, Space Science, Bio Physics, Chemistry, Chemistry of Materials, Bio Technology etc.
9. B.Com candidates are eligible to pursue Masters Courses in Accountancy, Development Management, International Business, Statistics, Global Political Economy, Marketing, Finance etc.
10. Those completed BBA can pursue Masters Programmes in Finance, International Business, Financial Management, International Industrial Management, International Business Economics, International Marketing and Management, Business Administration etc.
11. Polytechnic and Intermediate / Plus Two candidates can try for admission to Bachelors courses in Tourism Management, Hotel Management, International Business, Marketing, Hospitality Management, Information Technology, Chemistry, Business Administration, Engineering etc.