Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State (www.dte.org.in), Mumbai has announced MCA Admission Notification 2012-2013. Eligible candidates can submit online option / preference form for Round I and II and the Counseling Round of Admission which is part of Centralized Admission Process. Candidates whose name was appeared in the final merit list of MCA results at www.dte.org.in/mca only eligible to apply.
Following is the detailed schedule for Maharashtra MCA Admissions 2012-13.
1. Availability of intakes, seats distribution and new institutions details on the website: 7th July 2012
2. Submission and Confirmation of online option / preference form of CAP Round - I : Starts from 8th July and ends on 11th July 2012.
3. Display of allotment of seats of CAP Round I for Maharashtra and OMS candidates: 14th July 2012
4. Reporting at the allotted institute by CAP - I candidates: 16th July to 19th July 2012
5. Display of available seats for CAP - II Candidates: 21st July 2012
6. Online Submission and Confirmation of preference form for CAP Round II counseling: 22nd July to 24th July 2012.
7. Announcement of CAP II seat allotments: 25th July 2012
8. Reporting to the alloted institute / college by CAP - II candidates: 27th July to 31st July 2012.
9. Display of Available seats under CAP III and merit list of candidates on the website: 2nd August 2012.
10. Admission round by counseling in person (Spot Admission) under CAP Round III: 6th August to 10th August 2012.
11. Reporting by seat alloted candidates under CAP III: 7th July to 10th July 2012.
12. Starting of Class work: 1st August 2012.