Medical Biochemistry is an important subject and good for doing Masters. If you are interested to grow your career in research or academic field further then it will be very helpful. Some of the career and course related information is provided below for your reference. You can follow those and collect detail information about the subject and the course. You can pursue M.Sc. Medicinal Biochemistry after B.Sc. (BZC). Following are institutes offering M.Sc. Medicinal Biochemistry and Biochemistry as well. Biochemistry candidates can specialize in medicinal related areas in their research courses.
Admission to most of these institutes will be through All India level entrance examination. Some universities also conduct interviews along with objective entrance tests. These institutes release admission notification during December – March every year. Interested candidates can follow this space and respective websites as well for updates on notifications.
1. Jawaharlal Institute of Post-graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) is offering M.Sc. Medical Biochemistry.
2. University of Madras, Chennai Offers M.Sc. Advanced Biochemistry / Medical Biochemistry.
3. University of Delhi offering both M.Sc. Biochemistry and Medical Biochemistry.
4. S.R.M Medical College and Research Centre Tamilnadu conducting M.Sc. Medical Biochemistry.
5. The Centre for Heath Sciences, University of Calicut offers a two-year M.Sc. Medical Biochemistry Course.
6. The Amrita Institute of Medical Science, Elamakkara, Kochi conducts M.Sc. Medical Biochemistry course. This is of three years’ duration.
7. The School of Health Sciences, Department of Medical Biochemistry, Thalasserry Campus, Palayad – 670 661, offering M.Sc. in Medical Biochemistry. This is of three-year duration and working under Kannur University.
8. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi offering M.Sc. Medical Biochemistry.
9. Bangalore University, Jnanabharathi Campus , Bangalore Offering M.Sc. Biochemistry
10. University of Hyderabad, P.O Central University, Hyderabad offering M.Sc. Biochemistry.
11. Jiwaji University, Gwalior conducting M.Sc. Biochemistry.
12. Sri Ramachandra University, Porur, Chennai offering M.Sc. Biochemistry
13. Bundelkhand University, Jhansi offering M.Sc. Biochemistry
14. University of Madras, Chennai.
15. Pondicherry University, Pondicherry.
16. Christian Medical College, Vellore, Tamil Nadu offering M.Sc. Biochemistry
17. Emmanuel College, Vazhichal, Kerala is offering M.Sc Biochemistry. This college is affiliated to University of Kerala.
18. The Department of Life Sciences, University of Calicut offers M.Sc. Biochemistry.
19. The Royal Institute of Science and Technology, Mannaraparamba, Palakkad also conducting M.Sc. Biochemistry.
20. Pravara Rural University, Maharashtra offering M.Sc Biochemistry.
21. Kakatiya University, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh also offering M.Sc Biochemistry.